Policies for academies –
Please click on the relevant policy to read further (Safeguarding policies in bold):
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Arrangements
- Allegations of abuse against staff
- APPs and games guidance (links to Child Sexual Exploitation)
- APP safety poster – a guide to APP’s
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions policy
- Children with health needs that cannot attend school Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Complaints – Persistent and vexatious complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Debt Recovery Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- Education visits Policy
- Equality information and objectives statement
- Exclusions Policy
- First aid in schools guidance
- Freedom of Information requests
- Guidance on statutory testing
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home Academy Agreement
- Intimate Care Policy
- Looked after and previously looked after children Policy
- On-line safety Policy
- Premises management Policy
- Prevent policy
- Prevent explained
- Relationships and sex education policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding – Keeping children safe in education 2019- statutory “safeguarding” guidance
- Social networking Policy
- Special Ed. Needs information report
- Special educational needs and disability Policy
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions Policy
Milton Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy which is below.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child’s welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with his/her parents/carers first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
We actively support the Government’s Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Our Designated Safeguarding Leads are Mrs C Dean (Executive Headteacher), Mrs R Bailey (Head of Academy) and Miss L Parry (Family Welfare Officer).
Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are Mrs M Mifflin (Early Years Lead Practitioner), Mr J Brown (Assistant Headteacher).